Wednesday 26 December 2012

Week 156 - Lomography Belair X 6-12

Lomography Belair X 6-12 by pho-Tony
Lomography Belair X 6-12, a photo by pho-Tony on Flickr.
For the last full week of the third year of my 52 cameras project, I am using my latest acquisition, which arrived last week. The Lomography Belair is that rare beast, the new film camera. It uses 120 film, and can take images in 3 formats, 6x6cm 6x9cm and 6x12cm. I was attracted by the 6x12 format, as both 6x6 and 6x9 are found on a whole range of camera, many of which are in my collection. The camera is cheaply made, and has two plastic interchangeable lenses, inital reports form users have been mixed.
Last week I used my smallest camera, the Minox B taking 8mm x 11mm negatives, so I thought it would be interesting to go to the other extreme of the format scale this week.

1 comment:

  1. I am also fascinated by this latest film offering from the folks at Lomo. I can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete